.

Birthday Boy

It's back to work for me after a nice, long 4 day Thanksgiving weekend!! I wish we had weeks like this all the time! I was able to relax, spend time with family and friends and do some crafting too. The card I have here was made for my friend's son who just made a year old, his name is Dylan. He is just the cutest little boy!!
Anyway, the card was made using Cupcake Philip, and you can get him from All That Scraps. I used bright and bold colors which I thought were perfect for a Birthday, and glittered his cupcake for the frosting. Boys are so hard to create for, but I really need to create more male cards and be prepared for next year.
This is going to be a busy sneak peek, crafty week for me so I hope that you will visit each day of the week to see what's new!!
Many thanks for your visit today!! =)