The challenge for All That Scraps is to create a nativity scene but I wanted to do a modern take on it and created a modern manger for a baby.
I have used the stroller from a set called Oh Baby, which is in the Gingersnaps collection from All That Scraps and I used the angel from a CC Designs set called Angel Emma and can also be found at All That Scraps. She is playing some sweet music for this little baby. I have added some raffia to the bottom of the stroller to represent the manger that baby Jesus was born in.
I then added some gold stickles to the harp and stickles to her wings as well as some dew drops to the center of the wheels and on the card itself. The Flutterby Wednesday Challenge is an open challenge, which means you can create what ever you want as long as you have a butterfly, angel or fairy on your card. Sure hope that you have a chance to join us in these challenges!!
Have a great day!!