Happy Monday!! I managed to get a little Christmas shopping this weekend, I know there are a few of you out there that are either finished shopping or almost finished shopping. I am usually a late shopper so this year I am actually very early!! LOL!!
I'm back with a new challenge for Belles n' Whistles and this time we'd like to see what you can do with glitter!! That's right, we want to see all the sparkle and shine on your card!

This adorable image is called Rockin' Around, and is another one of my favorite holiday images!! I loved making the rocking horse pink! It's just perfect for this little girl!! I had taken a closer photo of my card below to show where the glitter was added for the challenge. I had used stickles all around the borders of the image, sentiment and card. I've also added some stickles to the bells around the neck of the horse.

Remember that all you need to do in order to win the prize is to be sure to use a Belles n' Whistles stamp, to follow our theme of glitter and to upload your creation to this posting HERE!
Don't forget about our Advent Calendar of giveaways! There are prizes given out everyday until Christmas!! We've also got an ornament challenge going on and that will run until Christmas too!! Be sure to upload your ornaments to the gallery HERE!!
Here's wishing you a great day!! =)