.

All That Scraps & Flutterby Challenges

Happy Wednesday! Today I've got some cards to share with you for 2 new challenge blogs! My first card was made for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog. The challenge is to use sparkle, and I decided on using Trevor with Ornaments.
It is hard to see in both photos, but I have added bling to the ornaments and used stickles all around each border of cardstock.
You can see a little of the stickles here. I just adore all of my CC Designs stamps and hope to use all of the Christmas ones before Christmas arrives. Be sure to upload your card to the blog, you'll have until next Tuesday to play and the winner and new challenge will be posted on Wednesday.


My next card was made for Flutterby Wednesday!! This week's challenge is to follow a sketch created by Mercy, and you can see that HERE.
I have used a cute stamp from CC Designs called Junebug. She is a fairy and will definitely qualify for the challenge if you have this stamp too!
I had to create in a color that was not Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but needed a break from those colors. =) So I of course had to created something in pink!
I hope you can see that I have added some pearls and glitter to her wings. Don't forget to upload your card by next Tuesday. Be sure to check out what the rest of the talented DT has made for the challenge! Ann, Cassie, Chris, Christine, Harriet, Heather, Karen, Kimberly, Kris, Kristie, Lelia, Michelle, Nancy, Nicola, Pam, Stef. Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be visiting your blogs today... just so busy these days! =)