.

Anything Christmas

Happy Friday! The weekend has finally arrived! I love Christmas and being able to use all of my Christmas crafts that I have gotten throughout the years. The card I made for today is for the Alota Rubberstamps PCP Challenge! Every 2 weeks Alota Rubberstamps has a new challenge and this one is to create a card or project that has anything to do with Christmas. You can purchase this stamp HERE, be sure to check out the latest and cutest holiday stamps too! The new stamps is what the prize is for the winner!!
I wanted to incorporate at least 2 different prints of designer paper to give the card some dimension so I used a red and a green one with different items on them. Being able to use the white helped to separate the 2 and yet bring it all together. To embellish my card I have used my Martha Stewart leaf punch to represent the holly leaves on her apron and used a hole punch to create the holly berries. (Hope you're able to recognize it... LOL!)
Be sure to upload your creation to the Alota Paper Craft Planet Site before December 15th to have a chance at the awesome prize! Have a great day!