.

Copic Creations: Leap of Joy

Hello everyone! This is my third post and last post of the day. Please scroll down to see my post for the new Belles n' Whistles image and giveaway!!

Today brings a new challenge with Copic Creations!! Our challenge for the next 2 weeks is to create a card using the theme of "light source". We want to see you color your images where we can see the light shining on your image. The image I have is from a new release from Crissy Armstrong at Whimsy Stamps called Leap of Joy. What a beautiful image this is, and such fun to color!!
With this technique, I tried to show that the light source is coming from the front of the reindeer and a bit from the middle where you can see some light between the bells on the coat, and a bit on the ribbon too. I think most of us try to achieve this technique but sometimes it doesn't always work out, so we've got some links for you to help achieve that over on the Copic Creations post today. Hope that you'll join us for the challenge!!