Here is a new snowman from Magnolia, they are just the cutest snowmen with the sweetest faces! I get my Magnolias from Roses on Paper, be sure to check the store for some of the latest Christmas Magnolias. Hurry since only a small selection is available!! You really have to enjoy these guys as they'll be around only for the month of December and they will melt away... only in Hawaii that is!! LOL! I've colored my snowman using C1. This is a very light gray that lightly outlines his body.Enjoy Him While He's Here
It's time for a Copic Creations Challenge, this time we are coloring snowmen! So bring out your favorite snowman to create with to win a great prize that will be given to one lucky participant!
Here is a new snowman from Magnolia, they are just the cutest snowmen with the sweetest faces! I get my Magnolias from Roses on Paper, be sure to check the store for some of the latest Christmas Magnolias. Hurry since only a small selection is available!! You really have to enjoy these guys as they'll be around only for the month of December and they will melt away... only in Hawaii that is!! LOL! I've colored my snowman using C1. This is a very light gray that lightly outlines his body.
Here is a new snowman from Magnolia, they are just the cutest snowmen with the sweetest faces! I get my Magnolias from Roses on Paper, be sure to check the store for some of the latest Christmas Magnolias. Hurry since only a small selection is available!! You really have to enjoy these guys as they'll be around only for the month of December and they will melt away... only in Hawaii that is!! LOL! I've colored my snowman using C1. This is a very light gray that lightly outlines his body.
