.

Mmm...Gingerbread!

I just love all the different scents of the holidays, everything from peppermint to gingerbread! One of the things I look forward to in the mornings are the lattes that I get from Starbucks, they have their pumpkin spice latte, peppermint and gingerbread! Oh so yummy! Speaking of gingerbread here is a card I made with an image from Alota Rubberstamps. He comes from a collection called Christmas Cuties...isn't he cute!
I wanted to give this card a warm country-like flair so I used some gingham cardstock I found in my stash. I've also added some dew drops to the buttons on his clothes for a 3D effect and I also got to use my Martha Stewart gingerbread punch which matched him perfectly!
This card was made for the Alota Rubberstamps challenge over on Paper Craft Planet. The current challenge is to make anything Christmas, and you will have until Dec. 14th to enter your card or project for a chance to win the entire set of these cuties.
Thank you so much for all of the comments I have received these past few days as I know all of you are probably so very busy with the holidays and shopping. Each and every comment is so very appreciated!! Have a beautiful day!