.

New Year Cutie

Time for a new challenge with All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge and Flutterby Wednesday! This adorable little cutie is Kiki and she can be found at All That Scraps as a digital image. She was originally created for the 4th of July but I am using her here for the All That Scraps challenge which is to create something for the New Year.
I decided to try something different by making a card with lots of bright colors in celebration of the new year so I brought out my silver cardstock that kind of looks like a mirror.
Here you can see that I have added some silver stickles to her clothes as well as the firecracker she is sitting on. I also found some white satin ribbon with some silver on the edges.
This week the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge is an open challenge so you can create anything with a butterfly, fairy or angel on your card. Next Wednesday the Flutterby team and I will be showing you the NEW Flutterby challenge blog, you won't want to miss it!
Please join us for the challenges, we'd love to see what you create!!
Have a terrific day!