It is completely decorated with nothing but photos of Jacob (Taylor Lautner) from Twilight. I just had to make it because it's been on my mind for a few months... lol!! Anyway, I made this tree for my sweet and dear friend Linda!! She was an Edward fan but switched over to the wolves! I can surely see why!
I am still loving my Edward, but just love looking at Jacob! All you girls out there know what I mean!! =) So, I simply found photos online and shrunk them down to the size I needed it to be and made them into ornaments and placed them on the tree.
I wanted to keep the theme of Twilight so I stuck to the red, black and used some white satin edged ribbon for added decorations. I am in the process of making a tree for my friend Danell, I know she likes both Edward and Jacob so I'll have a mix of photos for her. Don't worry, I will be posting that for all of you too!!
Last but surely not least... I was just asked to join the Twilight Tuesday Challenge DT!! How awesome and exciting is that!! I'm sooooo very excited to start with them. The new challenges will begin the first Tuesday in January 2010, and there will be a whole new look for the blog, awesome challenges and so much more!! So for those of you who's a Twihard like me, get ready to participate with us!!I'd really love to know what you think of my tree and I wish you a wonderful day!!