.

Tiffany Doodles: Blog Hop and Challenge

Today is the day we at Tiffany Doodles have a blog hop and challenge!! If you have arrived here from Jill's Blog you are in the right place, if not please start at the very beginning at Tiffany Doodles. There are sooo many things going on with Tiffany Doodles you won't want to miss a thing! First the blog hop... if you want prizes, we've got them!! Each blog on this hop will have a prize given to one lucky person all you need to do is leave a comment on each blog to qualify.
There will also be a grand prize on the main blog of 3 digital images to 3 lucky winners!!

Second, is our monthly challenge! Today and every 7th of the month we will have a new challenge. This month's challenge theme is Anything Christmas, easy right!! Here's a card I created using an image called Fawn. It's not a Christmas image but I turned it into one.

I wanted to give the sky in the background a little softness like a winter sky sometimes has. Then I added white flower soft to the ground just covering the grass, and a little on top of the back of the deer. Basically I was trying to get the look of new fallen snow. I then added mini snowflakes from my Martha Stewart border punch for accents.
Here's the image that I will be giving away to one lucky someone who leaves a comment on each blog of the hop!!
Something new is coming soon!! It will be the opening of a new store with Tiffany Doodles! You'll be able to shop much easier than the way it's set up now. Stay tuned for that! Right now you can also buy 3 digital images and get a FREE one, head on over to the store now!!

Would you like to have Tiffany Doodles sponsor one of your challenges? If so please see more on that HERE.
Now, your next stop on this hop is Karen!! Happy Hopping!!