The challenge for Flutterby Wednesday is open, meaning you can just create a card with either a butterfly, fairy, pixie or angels. The challenge for All That Scraps is to create anything Christmas. To create the snowflake border around my oval nestability I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch.
I also wanted to try and sponge the background instead of airbrushing it using some distress inks. I now see that I have to stick to my airbrushing instead. I really don't like that you can see how uneven the sponging is. I much rather see it smooth. LOL! Anyway I had to try it out. Last, I added some glitter to her wings.
Be sure to check out what the Flutterby team and the ATS Wednesday Challenge team has created for more inspiration.
Last but not least, be sure to check out the Belles n' Whistles Blog as we have started our Advent Calendar and the giveaway of a $25 goodie bag each day!! Tomorrow's my turn to post for the advent calendar and hope to see you there! Have an awesome day!!