.

Winter Wonderland

Happy hump day everyone! Hope you're enjoying the cool, crisp air that the season brings here in Hawaii. Most of you do have snow and live in areas that are freezing, so keep warm and be safe. I'll be sure to send some cyber-sunshine your way!! In the meantime grab a blanket and a cup of cocoa to get cozy with your computer to view my creations.
My first card for you is of Angel Emma. I've made this card for the Flutterby Wednesday challenge which is to stick with a Winter Theme. I just adore these angels, and had to create this card with pink of course!!
The last time I sponged on my background, it was just so horrible so instead of using a sponge, I used a sponge dauber. This actually gave me a better look since there are much smaller holes than the sponge.
I have also glittered her wings using silver stickles, then used my Martha Stewart star border punch to decorate the cardstock behind her, and used the little stars to decorate the background around my angel. Be sure to check out the rest of the creations from the team by clicking on each of their names: Ann, Cassie, Chris, Christine, Harriet, Heather, Karen, Kimberly, Kris, Kristie, Lelia, Michelle, Nancy, Nicola, Pam, and Stef.
My next card was created for today's challenge on the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge blog. I have used a cute and fun stamp called Holly Starshine. I love the names of these images!! The challenge this week is to create a card with snowflakes. I have tons of snowflakes and instead of adding so many I went for the least, just to see if you can see where they are, LOL!
I think this year I am really into creating with non traditional colors for Christmas. Could be because there are just so many cute accessories and papers out there. The snowflakes on my card were made with a martha stewart punch .
Last, I have glittered her wings with some stickles. I hope that you enjoyed looking at what I made today and that you are ready to participate in these challenges too! I can't wait to see what all of you will be making! Have a great day!