WOW! Can you believe we've got only 12 more days until Christmas!! Time really just flies! This weekend I was really in the mood for just about everything Christmas, I listed to Christmas music while cleaning the house, and found a little time to do some holiday cookie baking. I know some of you out there are tired of creating holiday cards but I haven't gotten there just yet. I think it helps to actually create one a week throughout the year so you don't get burnt out toward the end.
Anyway, the holiday card I have today was made with an all occasion digital image from Elisabeth Bell, called Li'l Princess Tutu.
I love the traditional red and green, and the non-traditional pink and light turquoise but I really also love the various shades of blues and purples too!! This color combo is more Winter themed and reminds me of playing in the snow. On Friday I gathered up all of the Christmas cards that I had made for the year and then have my Mom and MIL pick and choose which ones they want to give out to their friends/family and then the rest I have for hubby and I to send out. I think this year I had created less than I did last year, so that means I have to do my best next year in creating more just in case.
Be sure to enjoy and make use of the next 12 days before Christmas, and have a great rest of this beautiful Sunday!! Thank you for stopping in to visit me today!! =)