It's Saturday and it's time for another Saturday Spotlight challenge for you to try! I've just been asked by Vicki to join the team full time! Yippee!! Well, onto the challenge... we'd like to see you create a card or project with your favorite kind of music. I love all kinds of styles of music but since I am currently listening to Christmas songs I decided to make a card with Tilda singing!!She is one of the newest images in the Magnolia collection this year.
I have colored her with my copics and glittered her wings with some dazzling diamonds. I really wanted to use this paper with my card because it is so perfect for the theme and I wanted a vintage feel to it. I've added some prima poinsettia flowers and some beige pearls to the centers. Lastly, I have punched out some scrolls and added pearls to them too.
This week our Spotlight sponsor Cathy from Paper Garden. Not only is she providing the prize for our winner, but she is also donating a store discount for the Saturday Spotlight readers! Check the blog for details for the special code!!This will be the last challenge of the year but the winner will be announced on December 18th and then we will be back next January 2nd , 2010 to start another year of fun! Here's wishing you a wonderful holiday season!!