.

BELLES N' WHISTLES ADVENT DAY 8

Good Tuesday morning! Time for another day of the Belles n' Whistles advent calendar giveaway!! Have you been enjoying all of the creations by the team? If you have not seen any yet, you must head there now and while you're there sign yourself up for a chance to win the goodie bag giveaway which is valued at $25.
What I have to share with you today is an advent calendar that I created all Sunday afternoon, late that night and early Monday morning. Yes, this really did take me some time to create but I just had to finish what I started. In the end, it was worth the wait!! The image I used is called Star of Bethlehem from Belles n' Whistles. All of these holiday stamps are just amazingly adorable and really tell a story at Christmas time.
When I made these drawers I had added 2 eyelets and ran red ribbon through them to create a handle. I have also numbered each drawer from 1-24 and kept the boxes in numerical order instead of mixing the numbers around as a normal advent calendar would be. I suppose I could mix the drawers up if I wanted to. Looks like I won't be making one of these for a while unless someone requested one.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!!