.

Cupcake Cherrie

It's hump day!! For me, this week has really been going by soooo slowly! I can't wait for the weekend!! Today is a new challenge with Flutterby Wednesday and it's an open challenge, meaning you can create with anything as long as you have a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your card. The card I made is for my friend Kristie's daughter, who is 3 years old today!! Happy Birthday Emi!!
I just couldn't wait to ink up this cute cute image!! Her name is Cupcake Cherrie and she comes from Tickled Pink Stamps. She is perfect for any girl, young and old!! Of course I had to use pink in this card... I personally feel there is no better color than this especially if it's for a female!
I decided it was time for me participate in a challenge since it's been a while, so I joined in on Mercy's Sketch Challenge. This was fun and perfect for my image!

Here's a close up of the glittered cupcake! I hope you'll join in on the challenge this week, I LOVE open challenge days with Flutterby Wednesday!!
FYI... we are having a blog hop on Friday December 10th to showcase the December digital image from Elisabeth Bell!!! Have a fabulous day!! =)