I don't know about you, but sometimes I just love to eat something cold when the weather is cold!! It could be some shaved ice, or ice cream, yum! Well, this brings me to today's new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's, which is to create a card using snowmen!!
I think we all know and agree that Cheryl creates the most adorable snowmen, and here I have used one named Ice Cream Snowman.
Take a look at his yummy sundae!! I think these images are the most fun to color and work with. I know most of you are also very busy with the holidays and have not really had time to even post on your blogs or visit each other but I hope that somewhere in this hustle and bustle time of year you'll relax and take a few hours to spoil yourselves by creating!! Come join us today for this challenge, or join us for Color Me Tuesday and Show Me Thursdays with Sassy Cheryl's!! You will love them all!!Head on over to Marie's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday and enter for a chance to win her birthday blog candy!!
Well, I've still got some shopping to do and hope that I finish it all by the end of this week!
Have a great day and many thanks for your visit...hoping I have time to visit all of you later today!! =)