.

Roses on Paper/Belles n' Whistles Challenge #27

I hope all of you had a great weekend and were able to get some of your Christmas shopping done! I have yet to start, and plan to get that started this week! In the mean time I have been making sure that I have enough cards and gift tags for my gifts. Today starts a new challenge with Roses on Paper/Belles n' Whistles where the challenge is to create a gift tag using only 3 colors: Cranberry, Hunter Green and Gold.
I have been wanting to ink up this beautiful stamp called Two Turtle Doves, isn't she gorgeous!
I think these colors look perfect on her too.
Remember to participate, all you need to do is create a tag using the specified colors and to be sure to use a stamp that you have from Roses on Paper and Belles n' Whistles. If you need to make a tag for a gift, join us so that you could also have a chance at winning a great prize!!
Have a great day!
Supplies
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke
Ink: Copics E00, E31, E47, Y11,Y15,Y19,G24,G99,YG03, R37,R39,R89,B32,B34
Accessories: Gold Brads, Yellow Grosgrain ribbon